TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lost connections
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 22:33:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
beneath a black jacket that fluttered under the harsh wind, the silvery spines of her sygna suit caught the sparkle of distant lightning. she was there on another lone trip into the ultra plant, with a specific goal in mind.[break][break]

though they were low on the ground, far beneath the towering cliffs, the storm still seemed like a stalking predator. her houndoom followed close to her, where they moved along the side of an abandoned power station, occasionally illuminated by lightning touching down atop it.[break][break]

while things of interest surrounded them even there, it was something far below them that she meant to explore that day. they searched for their way down, but as they came within the vicinity of other company, perhaps fate would push her plan to another day.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: into the wild[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
lost connections
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 8:05:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Lightning flashes across the sky when she is under the cliffs above the ground. Like all of the other realms in the Ultra Wilds, the diplomat knows it’s full of dangers too. Luckily, she is used to being out in the Ultra Wilds, even without a Sygna Suit for protection. When she sees another presence approach her, this person was a woman in a jacket that flies with the wind. [break][break]

The shard of Calyrex that accompanies the diplomat stays with her. His watchful blue eyes fall onto the newer presence that noticed his trainer.[break][break]

“I did not expect that there were be more company here.” Words from the royal ambassador were polite and composed in being professional. The events of her imprisonment at the penitentiary's ward were recent in her bid to push back those terrible memories. “Well, I have not come here in a while. It is much preferrable than being imprisoned in a ward’s cell.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lost connections
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 2:49:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
djall was the first to realize they had company. even through the mess of ozone and burnt air and metal decay, the houndoom’s odor sleuth could detect that which was out of place. his nose turned, pointing out the flash of deep magenta hair, like a flower in the death and dark.[break][break]

she looked before the words came, the sight of a galarian princess the last thing she was expecting. a thin brow arched at her, and the calyrex shard in her company.[break][break]

”neither did i.”[break][break]

a growl came from the chest of her wild-eyed dog, but she hushed him, soothing hostility with a hand. ”that’s enough.”[break][break]

unwelcome memories of the prison spilled into her mind briefly at the mention, and she willed them away again with a weary blink.[break][break]

”indeed. hope you’re well, after all that mess.” she watched carefully from the same spot, unmoving and unsure she would be identified. ”this place still isn’t exactly a paradise, though, is it?”[break][break]

as though to make her point, lightning struck down on a roof not far off, nearly blinding and deafening in its power. it reminded her of .[break][break]

but remiel was not there.[break][break]

”what brings you here, princess?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
lost connections
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 0:17:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
All things considered, the pententiary had given most of the Weakling Ward a sense of hopelessness and despair. “I’m doing well…in spite of the feelings of despair I’ve felt from being away from the embassy for long.” A solemn nod came from the female royal while her Calyrex’s eyes watch the form of the other woman’s Houndoom. That was a little dangerous, judging by the fact that the Houndoom beside the dark-haired lady was not so friendly.[break][break]

“I was seeking a very quiet place to be.” Elise answers while she hears the thunder come from the skies and sees the lightning that reminds her of Remiel’s own patron. “But Charles himself wanted to see this Ultra Wilds’ environment. He’s a bit strange in wanting to learn everything he can about this world other than Hoenn itself.”[break][break]

As the League’s Calyrex’s proxy, the real one might learn more about the Ultra Wilds that were in each rift they’re in. Charles' emerald green crown is apparent during those lightning flashes.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lost connections
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 8:11:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
despair was both the hum of the machine and the deathly silence of the night, and so was peace. a paradox of the willingly overworked.[break][break]

the princess despaired over her absence from the embassy. ”and yet you’re here,” lulu pointed out. thunder rumbled. it was hardly a quiet place to be.[break][break]

her houndoom raised its lip at eye contact, snarling until it was hushed by lulu’s placating hand on its neck. ’charles’, her mind echoed. it always felt strange, hearing the human names some gave to such powerful beings.[break][break]

“legendary pokemon have flocked to the origin point. these rifts are part of our doom, within them remnants of a species who invaded our world and may do so again.” she shrugged. “makes sense to me that he’d be interested.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP